Attorney Stephen B. Plott provides personal attention and straight-forward legal advice.
As a sole practitioner, Attorney Plott personally handles every case. After practicing law for more than 25 years, Attorney Plott has the legal knowledge and experience that you want by your side.
“I know that trying to understand and navigate the legal system can be overwhelming. In fact, sometimes people are so overwhelmed that they put off talking to an attorney. You have nothing to lose by calling my office to schedule a free consultation in person or over the phone. I will listen to you and give you advice to help you with your legal issue.”
At the Law Office of Stephen B. Plott, PLC, we know that there is never a convenient time to have to deal with a court case. Because of this, we make every effort to minimize the impact on your daily life. For most of our clients we offer flexible payment plans for legal fees and costs. Also, because it can cost time and money to have to take off from work or school, we offer evening and weekend appointments.
Stephen B. Plott was born and raised in Portsmouth, Virginia. He is a former prosecutor and has practiced law in Virginia for over 25 years. Mr. Plott is currently serving clients in the Portsmouth, Suffolk, Isle of Wight, Sussex, Newport News, Hampton, Chesapeake, Norfolk and Virginia Beach jurisdictions.
- The T.C. Williams School of Law, Richmond, Virginia
J.D. – 1988
- James Madison University
B.S. – 1985
Major: Political Science
Professional Associations and Memberships
- VTLA (Virginia Trial Lawyers Assoc.)
- (VSB) Virginia State Bar, Criminal Law Section
Areas of Practice
- Criminal Defense
- Traffic Violations
- DUI/DWI and DUID
- Family Law
- Personal Injury
- Estate Planning
- 95% of Mr. Plott’s practice is devoted to litigation
- Virginia, 1988
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Virginia
- Military and First Responder Discounts
- Flexibility – evening and weekend appointments; for our clients who are unable to drive to us, we can come to you
- Affordability – flexible payments plans; we accept cash, checks, money orders and most major credit cards
- Personalized Legal Service you won’t find at bigger firms